Tuesday 9 January 2018

Red Floral Dress and A Camel Coat

 Follow me on BLOGLOVIN and INSTAGRAM


bag: Second-hand / coat: Second-hand / dress: H&M / jeans: H&M / shoes: Second-hand

I have been looking for a perfect red floral dress for me but none before this one have satisfied me properly so I haven't purchased them. It has the perfect shade of red and the right style of printed flowers to fit my kind of person. The camel coat is a Second-hand buy from yesterday it was cheap and a bit broken. But it's also 60% wool and the coat itself is in dapper condition only the lining was broken and I fixed it in no time. Again the perfect shade to fit my colours and the length is superb on me as I am rather short they tend to be way too long.

I like mixing second-hand and new bought items together as you have probably seen and noticed. This has got to be one of my favourites.


 Follow me on BLOGLOVIN and INSTAGRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment