Saturday 20 January 2018

Dusty Pink Faux Fur and Brown Riding Boots

Follow me on BLOGLOVIN and INSTAGRAM

beanie: H&M / faux fur: H&M / knit: FB Sister / trousers: Bikbok / bag: Second-hand / boots: Second-hand

Today's style was calling for comfort and warmth. That's what I piled on me before we went to the mall to make some purchases for our brand new dishwasher and food for the weekend. Still need some hooks for the hangers of my plants to give them a better shot at getting some light treatment at this dark time of the year. I'm already dreading the upcoming week when it's said to go under -10 celsius. Yikes. I've gotten too used to the light degrees from -3 to 5.

But to the outfit. I also had a scarf wrapped around my neck and it made my boyfriend say I look like a damn toddler in this outfit. He said it was because of the scarf but I think it's because when the roads are all frozen and slippery I tend to waddle like a tiny penguin. Well nevertheless I'm loving this look and this faux fur is so perfectly extra I just adore it to the bits. Looks so me.

Any weird comments you've gotten on your outfits from your s/o, friends or family?

Follow me on BLOGLOVIN and INSTAGRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment