Saturday 30 December 2017

Fake Shearling Jacket and Floral Embroidered Jeans

 Follow me on BLOGLOVIN and INSTAGRAM

jacket: Second-hand / knit: Second-hand / jeans: Bikbok / bag: Second-hand / boots: Dinsko

Here's today's outfit! Found this fake shearling jacket yesterday at UFF for half-price and the turtleneck knit just called my name when I saw it (the colour is so Me). The jeans are from Bikbok and were already introduced on my INSTAGRAM few days ago and have been wearing them since! They were 70% off and are so comfy and stretchy but look fine as hell and are perfect for the embroidery trend going on. The boots are old as time but still working even though they're fake leather, but they are still doing their job.


 Follow me on BLOGLOVIN and INSTAGRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment